You're busy choosing the linens, invitations, florists,
bridesmaids dresses, etc., etc., but don't forget the most important thing of all -- the way your going to look on your wedding day. This is how you will be remembered. Plan on the necessary steps to keeping yourself looking and feeling great. Here's our step-by-step beauty checklist and timeline to have you look stunning on your wedding day:
7-8 MONTHS BEFORE
- Begin a stress-relief regimen. Make a date with yourself one night a week for some non-wedding fun or quiet time to regroup.
- If you want to grow out your hair or try a new color or cut, talk to your stylist and now is the time to experiment.
- Start a skin care regimen: Start with a gentle cleansing program and consider consulting a dermatologist.
- Start paying attention to your nutrition . Not eating right and too much caffeine mixed with wedding day planning stress can affect your body.
- If you don't already, start exercising . A few sessions with a trainer in combination with a few weekly visits to the gym can get you the body that you want. Try Pilates; its known to build long, lean, toned muscles. You'll look great, feel better, and be less stressed out.
- If you'd like to lose weight before your wedding, consult your doctor to develop a nutrition and fitness plan. Set a weight-loss goal and meet it before your dress fittings begin. Once fittings are underway, you'll need to maintain your weight. (Or consider reconsidering losing weight. Obviously your guy thinks you look great just the way you are.)
5-6 MONTHS BEFORE
- Consider using a Bridal Hair Specialist, even if you plan on using your regular hairdresser. Bridal Beauty Stylists specialize in bridal hair like up-dos and down-dos and can go to your location on the day of the wedding.
- Make consultation appointments with potential beauty vendors and bring along pictures of hairstyles you like, even a picture of your veil and headpiece. Consider whether you want to wear your hair up, half up/half down; discuss with the bridal beauty specialist about how long it will take to grow out your hair if it's too short for your desired look.
- Want to experiment with self-tanners? Now's the time. Consider the neckline of your gown, and whether you have existing tan lines you'll need to cover. If you don't like the way self-tanners look, there are other alternatives like bronzers that can be applied on the day of the wedding as well.
3-4 MONTHS BEFORE
- Decide on a bridal hair and makeup specialist.
- Make sure you have considered all the items in the wedding consultation checklist.
- Try to have your hair and makeup trial session appointments on the same day, to be sure that the whole look will go well together and compliment each other. Be sure to take pictures, then analyze them. Do your features stand out? Do you look like you're wearing a mask? Ultimately you should feel comfortable with the completed look and feel.
- After you have met with your bridal makeup and hair specialist for the trial run, discuss with them anything you may need to purchase now (so you have it in time for the wedding ).
- Bring your veil as well as any accessories, flowers or hair pieces that you may want to use. (If you're not happy, now's the time to speak up.)
- Finally book him/her for your wedding date to make sure they are reserved for your wedding day. Set up a day-of-wedding schedule.
1-2 MONTHS BEFORE
- Highly consider having your eyebrows professionally shaped. This is an important step that can instantly enhance your features. You could look up to 10 years younger just by having your brows arched as well as improve the appearance of the structure of your face instantly. It's your wedding. Now's the time to try it.
- Test out at-home masks or a salon facial . (Don't risk an allergic reaction closer to your wedding day.) Exfoliate and moisturize. Soft and silky elbows, hands and feet are marriage musts.
- Want a sparkling big-day smile? Cut down on tea and coffee now and try whitening toothpaste. You may also want to consider a professional bleaching by a dentist or using an over-the-counter whitening system.
2 WEEKS BEFORE
- Get your final haircut or trim. No experimenting here, just keep up your great look.
- Remember to eat right . (Load up on fruits and veggies for energy, and nix the salt and fat.)
- Drink lots of water to help keep your skin clear.
- Keep up the exercise, exercise, exercise.
- Touch up your hair color or perm.
- Confirm big-day beauty appointments.
- Remind your man to get his final trim if he hasn't already done so.
1 WEEK BEFORE
- Avoid overindulging in salty snacks and alcohol at those fab pre-wedding parties.
- Get a bikini wax , a final eyebrow shaping, and shave those legs . You want to be prepared for that honeymoon lingerie.
- Splurge on a massage or reflexology . (If your budget's already stretched to the limit, ask your fiancé to do the deed, and give him one too.) You both deserve it.
- Get a final facial . Don't wait until the day before to do this. (Your face may need a day or two to adjust.)
1 DAY BEFORE
- Drink lots of water. Have we made ourselves perfectly clear?
- Pack an emergency beauty kit of items you shouldn't leave home without.
- Wash, dry and deep-condition your hair.
- Exfoliate your skin (with a favorite product you've used before...now is NOT the time to try something new) so it gleams on your wedding day.
- Have a professional pedicure and manicure (especially since everyone's going to be looking at that ring on your finger).
- Take a long, relaxing bath .
ON THE WEDDING DAY
- Be sure to eat something. This is not a day to operate on an empty stomach.
- Get your hair and makeup done. Wear a robe or button-down shirt (one that matches the color of your gown, if possible, to get the right makeup color application) that can be easily removed.
- Have a touch-up kit so that you'll look fresh all the time.
- Last but not least take the rest of the day to just enjoy yourself!
Together with Issac uk replica watches Newton and Edmond Halley and other renowned followers rolex replica together, coupled with a large number of scientific concepts and constructs to replica watches change our view of the world, become a favorable conditions uk replica watches for creation.